We sadly were already booked with Eileen & Pat asked us to photograph their wedding but when we received an e-mail a few months later asking us to still photograph their enggaement we couldn’t contain our excitement. Ahhhhh. Where to start with these two? Okay, these two are awesome. They have this contagious positive energy when you’re around them and it there love of exploring & being brave & willing to try anything we suggested totally lit the creativity bug in our soul. We love when our client’s put the trust in us to try anything- even if it might involve a little trespassing 😉 They bared the arctic freeze for their winter engagement session on Buffalo’s waterfront. Okay, maybe arctic is a little exaggeration…. but it looks cold, right? Luckily for us, there was no snow or crazy wind for their engagement session. Just a perfect gray sky & a frozen lake. And, a little sand. Who says you can’t go to the beach in the winter?
- North Naples Newborn Photographer
- The Bryant Family | Fall Family Photos at Delaware Park
- Shanna & Caleb | Intimate 50 Guest Knox Farms Wedding
- Are you charging too little for your photography services?
- The Importance of a SEO Friendly Website for Photographers
- What Does it Mean to Think Outside The Box?
- Madeline & Bobby |Cleveland Ohio Engagement Session
- An Interview with Made By Anatomy Owner Ali Eagen
- Katie and Sam | Mini Engagement Session Buffalo, New York
- How to Re-Launch your Photography Business When You Move
- Kelly & Mike’s Backyard Covid friendly Backyard Wedding In Buffalo, New York
- What’s really stopping me from achieving a personal goal
- Family Photography with Twins In Home Family Shoot | Buffalo, NY
- Gina and Brian’s Wedding at Hotel Saranac
- The Importance of Family Photographs, even in a Pandemic