Elopement photography has always been something we’ve been interested in but it wasn’t until we photographed our first elopement that we realized the true magic of such an intimate event. After Katie & Jacob’s elopement in the Adirondacks, we were excited to photograph even more elopements & intimate weddings. For that reason, we’ve curated packages exclusively for couples who appreciate simple & soulful celebrations.
But as elopement photographers, we felt an honor we haven’t felt before. We were the only guests, the ones who straighten the tie & buttoned the dress. We signed the witness papers & were the first to congratulate the couple. It was the simple things, and we got to take part in a way we never had before.
- A pre-elopement consultation to discuss your photography needs
- Classic, film style edits on your entire wedding collection
- Delivery of your high-resolution wedding images
- A personal reproduction release for making prints & albums
- A one year, online viewing gallery to share your images with family & friends
Read more about our elopement photography pricing here. We also offer intimate wedding collections for weddings with a smaller guest counts
To learn more, contact us today. We’d happily answer any questions you may have and walk you through our elopement collections 🙂 We’ve included a few of our favorite photos from elopements below and if you want more information on planning an elopement, read about it here.