Jolene & Steve remind of us of all that’s good in the world. We received their wedding inquiry way back when we were hosting our wedding giveaway but we were already booked for their date. In their submission they wrote of a love that grew from a friendship, (and a friendship that formed because Jolene was looking for a chemistry tutor!). Their words immediately resonated with us when they spoke of striving to enjoy the now and make everyday count because life passes by too fast. We believe love in it’s most simplest form is about gratitude and appreciating the smallest seconds. Jolene and Steve’s relationship is a walking example of that appreciation for each other and we’re grateful our paths have crossed with their gracious & open hearts.
- Eilidh and Jack | An Intimate Backyard Wedding in Batavia, New York
- Black and White Maternity Family Session
- Naples Pier Family Photos
- Family Photos at Silo City in Buffalo New York
- In-Home Family Session with Stop at Hoyt Lake
- Newborn Twin Photography | In Home | Buffalo, New York
- The Best Places To Take Pictures in Naples, Florida for your Family Photo Session
- North Naples Newborn Photographer
- The Bryant Family | Fall Family Photos at Delaware Park
- Shanna & Caleb | Intimate 50 Guest Knox Farms Wedding
- Are you charging too little for your photography services?
- The Importance of a SEO Friendly Website for Photographers
- What Does it Mean to Think Outside The Box?
- Madeline & Bobby | Cleveland, Ohio Engagement Session
- An Interview with Made By Anatomy Owner Ali Eagen