We are excited to announce our next round of calling for local senior representatives to Naples Florida to help share about our senior photography sessions.
We’re looking for 2 soon-to-be seniors to receive a waived session fee (which does not include JPGS or prints) in exchange for representing us.
Please read our full blog post for details on how to apply and follow the instructions to be accepted! Any questions please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
A little about us: we are nontraditional, creative photographers and photograph using a mix of film and digital mediums. We do not take cap and gown photos or use a backdrop. All sessions occur outside in nature during the golden hour or in the early morning right after sunrise. Sessions may occur by Brian or by Christina, but not by both, and there is no request for either- it’s only who is available for the session.
We’re looking for 2 charismatic and social media-savvy high school soon-to-be seniors to become our 2024 Senior Class Representatives for Shaw Photography Co!
What is a senior representative? Senior representatives for Shaw Photography Co are a small group of seniors from various schools that represent our studio for the year. You help recruit your friends to book senior sessions by sharing your senior photos on social media platforms. In exchange, you receive a waived senior session sitting fee (valued at $400), JPGS are not included in this value.
Who is eligible to be a representative? Collier County current Juniors or going to be seniors graduating in 2024
What exactly do you receive as a representative? A waived session fee of $300 (digital images NOT included)
When is the deadline to apply? September 1, 2023, OR as soon as 2 representatives apply and are selected (whichever comes first)
How do you get selected as a representative? You read this full post below and submit your application by the deadline following all instructions. We will select the first two seniors from two separate schools that apply and follow all instructions (including parent permission!)
WHAT DOES BEING A CLASS OF 2024 SENIOR REP ENTAIL?
- Signing a Model Release by both you and your parents
- Allowing Shaw Photography Co. to tag you and/or your parent on up to 3 social media posts that you and/or your parent re-share to your stories
- Twp scheduled Facebook posts that are properly credited in the description (Photo taken by www.shawphotoco.com in the description)
- Two scheduled Instagram Posts that are also shared in stories featuring images from your session with proper crediting (Photo taken by @shawphotographyco) in the visible part under the photo
- You may not represent any other Photography studio between 2022-2023
What does a senior representative receive in exchange for their marketing efforts? When you finish the marketing campaign as listed above, you receive one JPG of your choice to use for your senior yearbook.
If you’d like to make a purchase you receive 40% off any prints, products, or the full set of JGPS the full set of JPGS (single JPGS are $100 / Full set of JPGS are $700)
Do I have to purchase something if I am a senior representative? Absolutely not! There is no order minimum if you are our senior representative, nor do you need to purchase anything. You will receive the session fee in exchange for us being able to use your images in our marketing and you’ll receive the single JPG (valued at $100) and the 40% off coupon for prints, JPGS, or an album in exchange for your marketing. (The 40% off coupon does not include frames)
What if I don’t get selected? We select the representatives as they come in as long as their applications are complete and they followed all directions. Also, the two seniors must be from different schools or have an affiliation with something separate from each other( like a dance club, etc). We will close this blog post as soon as they are selected
HOW TO APPLY :
1. follow us on instagram , and LIKE and comment on a recent post (we want to know you’re on social media!)
2. e-mail email@example.com with “Naples Senior Representative” in the subject
included in the e-mail:
- Your full name
- small description of why you would make a GREAT representative
- contact info (email & phone number)
- current school
- your hobbies & interests, or anything else you’d like us to know about you
- I have written a statement that says: I, (your name), understand that if I get selected that I will need to be available between September 6-September 30th, 2023 for either a sunrise or a golden hour senior session that occurs 45 minutes before sunset or in the morning right after sunrise. I understand that I am receiving the session sitting for free, but that prints and digital downloads are not included and if I do choose to purchase those after, those are an additional cost. My legal guardian, (your legal guardian’s full name), also knows I am applying for this position and understands the requirements and what I’ll receive if I get selected.
APPLICATION DEADLINE: September 1, 2023, by midnight pm OR as soon as 2 seniors apply and are selected (whichever comes first)
Any questions? Please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org