We are arriving to Naples FL this week where we will be living for the year, and we are looking for local senior representatives to help get the word out that we are open for business in the area for family and senior sessions.
We’re looking for 3 juniors or seniors to receive a waived session fee (digital images not included) in exchange for representing us. Please read our full blog post for details of how to apply (please do not contact us through social media as we’ll be selecting representatives only through their application).
Any questions please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
A little about us: we are nontraditional, creative photographers and photograph using a mix of film and digital mediums. We do not take cap and gown photos or use a backdrop. All sessions occur outside in nature during golden hour or in the early morning right after sunrise. Sessions may occur by Brian or by Christina, but not by both, and there is no request for either- it’s only who is available for the session.
We’re looking for 3 outgoing & charismatic high school seniors to become our 2023 Senior Class Representatives for Shaw Photography Co!
What is a senior representative? Senior representatives for Shaw Photography Co are a small group of seniors from various schools that represent our studio for the year. You help recruit your friends to book senior sessions by sharing your senior photos on social media platforms. In exchange, you receive a waived senior session sitting fee (valued at $500), PRINTS/JPGS not included.
- Who is eligible to be a representative: Collier County Juniors or Seniors graduating in 2023 or 2024
- What exactly do you receive as a representative? A waived session fee of $500 (digital images NOT included)
- When is the deadline to apply? November 15, 2022 OR as soon as 3 representatives are selected (whichever comes first)
- How do you get selected as a representative: You read this full post below, and submit your application by the deadline following all instructions. From there, we will randomly pick two senior representatives
- WHAT DOES BEING A CLASS OF 2023 SENIOR REP ENTAIL? Signing a Release Form, allowing Shaw Photography Co. to tag you on up to 3 social media posts that you are responsible for resharing to your stories, changing your profile picture on Facebook for one month to a photo from your session with proper crediting (Photo taken by www.shawphotoco.com in the description), uploading a Facebook album to your profile or your parent’s profile featuring 5 watermarked photos from your session with proper crediting, two scheduled Instagram Posts featuring images from your session with proper crediting, you may not represent any other Photography studio between 2022-2023
- What does a senior representative receive in exchange for their marketing efforts? If you are selected and you finish the marketing campaign as listed above, you will then receive $100 of the full set of JPGS (Regularly priced at $500) and 50% off any print purchases you make.
- Do I have to purchase something if I am a senior representative? Absolutely not! There is no order minimum if you are our senior representative, nor do you need to purchase anything. You will receive 5 watermarked, web-sized images from us which are free for you to use wherever you’d like.
- What if I don’t get selected? We select 3 senior representatives and select them as they come in as long as their applications are complete and they followed all directions. Once they are selected, the senior rep program will be closed. If you apply after we have received 3 applications, you will receive $400 off our full senior session (regularly $1000 including JPGS, you will receive one for $600 if you’d like!) as long as you submit by the deadline AND can schedule your senior session by November 30th, 2022
HOW TO APPLY :
1. follow us on instagram , and LIKE and comment on a recent post (we want to know you’re on social media!)
2. e-mail email@example.com with “Naples Senior Representative” in the subject
include in the e-mail:
- you full name
- small description of why you would make a GREAT representative
- contact info (email & phone number)
- current school
- your hobbies & interests, or anything else you’d like us to know about you
- I have written a statement that says: I, (your name), understand that if I get selected that I will need to be available between September 6-September 30th for a golden hour senior session that occurs 45 minutes before sunset or in the morning right after sunrise. I understand that I am receiving the session sitting for free, but that prints and digital downloads are not included and if I do choose to purchase those after, those are an additional cost. My legal guardian, (your legal guardian’s full name), also knows I am applying for this position and understands the requirements and what I’ll receive if I get selected.
APPLICATION DEADLINE: November 15, 2022 by 6:30 pm OR as soon as 3 seniors apply and are selected (whichever comes first)
Any questions? Please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org