Have you been struggling with editing in Lightroom and want to make your images more consistent? We are so excited to announce our 2018 film emulation presets for lightroom! These presets were created with consistency in mind and to help us achieve an overall film-like look in our edits. Included is our wedding color 01 and wedding bw 01 that are our main Lightroom presets that we edit all of our weddings with and a few extra bonus presets for fun! The Film preset included is more film-like than our Wedding color 01, and can be used to match closer to what Portra 400 is like. The creative preset is one we use to experiment a little bit and the tones are less saturated.
If you’re interested in knowing what the presets will look like on YOUR photos before editing, e-mail us a few raw JPGS at firstname.lastname@example.org with “PRESET PREVIEW” and we’ll edit them for you with our presets to give you a preview!
Included in the 2018 Preset Bundle is:
- Shaw Photography Color Preset 01 (warmer)
- Shaw Photography Color Preset 02 (cooler)
- Shaw Photography Black and White 01 (contrast)
- Shaw Photography Black and White 02 (less contrast)
- TWO BONUS PRESETS!: Shaw Film 01 (more film look closer to Portra 400) & Shaw Creative 01 (This we use sometimes for creative shoots)
And for easy touch-ups:
- (3) complimentary Grain Presets includes SHAW NO GRAIN, SHAW GRAIN, SHAW GRAIN + and SHAW GRAIN++ for easy addition to grain to images
- (3) complimentary Highlight Save Presets (HIGHLIGHT SAVE, HIGHLIGHT SAVE+, HIGHLIGHTSAVE++)
Here are a few samples of our edits:
Here is a photo that shows the difference between all of the presets for Lightroom compared with the straight out of camera image, (SOOC):
To help show you how we edit photos, we created our first YouTube Video! It shows how we batch edit by applying the preset to all images and then shows how we go about adjusting each image individually. At the end, we compare all of the images together to make sure they have a consistent look and feel!