We relocated to Naples in August 2023 with three kids who were ages 5 and a half, 3 and a half, and a 3-month-old, and have quickly explored as many family-friendly restaurants as possible. This blog post is our current curated top kid-friendly restaurant list in Naples, Florida that are located south of pine ridge road.
Please note it only includes places we have tried and personally ENJOYED with our children in tow. We will continue to come back to this list to update it as we are able to try new restaurants!
Our favorite go-to’s for the most kid-friendly restaurants SOUTH OF PINE RIDGE ROAD we’ve found so far in Naples, Florida area
A little fancier if you wish… Smart Casual: For this set of restaurants we typically go on the early side for their happy hours at 4 pm or we get in for the first table in at 5pm.
- Ziggy D’Amico’s This restaurant is the most north on our list but it’s worth a trip out of downtown Naples. In the off season this was our favorite little treat for a 4:00-5:30 happy hour that as $9 menu items
- Osteria Tulia. We love that it’s loud in here and the kid menu ranging from $10-$17 is a nice perk as well!
- Bar Tulia (this has more of a date night vibe but we would feel comfortable with our kids on the early side for sure and because it doesn’t take reservations we almost always get a spot between 4-6pm)
- The Claw Bar. Great $12 kid menu options
- Ichi Togarashi (please note this is one of our favorite restaurants in all of Naples, but it’s quite small, so early here is best if you have a stroller! The owners are always so warm and welcoming to our kids and will make them a side of plain noodles)
- Brookside Beer Market (check for their food truck schedule- fridays are fun and pretty family friendly!)
- LowBrow Pizza and beer
- Lake Park Diner
- Turco Taco
- The Cafe on 5th (breakfast and lunch only)
- Captain Krewe
- Rumba Cuban Cafe
- Celebration Park (Food trucks!)
Casual Eats in Naples these are great on the go places that have options available on the quicker side (most of them only serve breakfast and lunch)
- Winfield’s (Great breakfast burritos and chocolate chip cookies!)
- The Bowl (Our kids love their dirty milkshakes!)
- Yacht Club Subs
- Cafe Nutrients (Vegan)
- La Colmar Bakery and Bistro